Canefields Clubhouse for Mental Health (Since 2000)
A non-government organisation (NGO) operating a psycho-social rehabilitation for adults experiencing mental health issues in Logan City area.
We are a registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider. If you are eligible for, already have, or want to know more, please let us help you with NDIS.
It is our mission to offer adults living with a mental illness. an opportunity to experience meaningful and productive lives. within the community through our program. that supports and empowers its members.
Includes a safe, supportive environment|| Access rehabilitation services|| Educational opportunities|| Treated with respect, dignity|| Achieve, maintain socially satisfying lives.
Through the Clubhouse model staff and members create employment opportunities. Along with various training and education we offer a wide range of employment.
A Supported Employment (SE) position is an employment opportunity that, unlike TE, is not time-limited. The position belongs to the member. In SE, Canefields Clubhouse can develop and maintain a relationship with the employer and may help with job site development, training and problem solving.
Canefields Clubhouse is proud to offer organisations in Logan the opportunity to benefit from the range of services provided by Wonderful Services. Wonderful Services exists for creating employment opportunities to Canefields Clubhouse members. Wonderful Services employees deal with real customers through real works in the real world.
Wonderful Services is a Social Enterprise Initiative of Canefields Clubhouse Beenleigh Inc.
WE NEED WORK FROM YOU | PLEASE CONTACT US Mobile 0491 164 704 | WE PROVIDE A WIDE VARIETY OF WORK
We have the perfect employee for the perfect job.
Canefields Clubhouse is proud to offer organisations in Logan the opportunity to benefit from the range of services provided.
Exists for creating employment opportunities to Canefields Clubhouse members.
Employees deal with real customers through real works in the real world.
Services include: car washing, gardening, basic handyman and domestic assistance services
Catering & Maintenance Unit
- Structured tasks to complete each day.
- Responsible for cooking and preparing all the food and beverages.
- Cleaning and maintaining workplace health and safety in the Clubhouse.
- Make healthy and nutritious morning tea items
- Regular and varied lunch time meals.
- All food prepared for lunches is made from fresh ingredients and made from scratch where possible.
- Each food item is sold at an affordable price to ensure all of our members have access to healthy, meals.
- Involvement in the Catering Unit offers many skills that many members can transfer to their everyday lives.