Canefields NDIS Program
What can the NDIS do for you?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) can help you to achieve your goals in life by providing funding for supports to help you get there. These supports may include things like:
- Assistive Technology
- Individualised Support tailored to you
- Housing Support
- Help to build independence
- Help to understand your plan and find the right supports for you
- Working with all the important people in your life to help you to achieve your goals
- The NDIS can fund a variety of community activities that you can participate in
How can we help?
Canefields Clubhouse is a registered NDIS Provider. Let us help you get NDIS ready by guiding you through the process.
The experienced NDIS team at Canefields can support you with:
- The NDIS application process
- Working with you to gather information and prepare you for your planning meeting
- Accompany you to NDIS planning meetings and other appointments that may assist you in your application
- Help coordinate all your support services
- Help you carry out and implement your approved plan
- Work with the important people and supports in your life to gather important information to access the NDIS and implement your plan
- Help you to appeal reviewable decisions, conduct plan reviews and assist you to find other supports
- Access to our many NDIS services, activities and experienced team of support workers (see our services below)
- Supports that will make sure your own unique goals and experiences are a priority
- We champion YOU and YOUR choices!
Our NDIS Services
Core supports are services that help you to manage day to day tasks. See below the Core services we can offer.
Group and Social Activities in the Community (from $17.04)
Group and Social Activities in a Centre (from $19.19)
House and/or Yard Maintenance ($49.30)
House Cleaning and Other Household Activities ($50.20)
Assistance with Personal Domestic Activities ($51.09)
Access Community, Social and Rec Activities (from $57.56)
Capacity supports are services that help you to build independence and life skills. See below the Capacity services we can offer.
Support Coordinators help participants implement supports in their plan. We help you make your own decisions about how to make your package work for you.
Recovery Coaching is tailored to the needs of people with a primary psychosocial disability with a focus in coaching and collaborating with other services.
The NDIS Team
All of our staff have knowledge of the NDIS and experience delivering high quality, specialised support services. All staff have completed the NDIS Worker Orientation Module, have completed a QLD Criminal Screening (Yellow and Blue Card) and have relevant qualifications and experience to deliver NDIS Services.
The NDIS Team Key contacts
Lauren – Senior NDIS Program Coordinator
Seensim – NDIS Support Coordinator & Recovery Coach