No Interest Loan Scheme (NILS) @ Canefields Clubhouse Beenleigh Inc (open for only people with diagnosed mental illness)
Ph: 07 3807 0951. Mon-Fri 9am-4pm by appointment only
The NILS program allows for people to borrow money and pay back in small easy payments to make the loan manageable. There are a couple of important point to note regarding the NILS program offered by Canefields Clubhouse, and those making an application:
- The person borrowing must have a diagnosed mental illness
- The person borrowing must have lived in the local area for 12 months or more and has evidence to support this
- The NILS program does not lend cash or cover bills
- The item must be essential to the person borrowing; for example if the person required a laptop for studies, a television, car repairs, new white goods or furniture etc. (not for car rego)
- The item must be brand new and bought from a company
Loan limit: $1,200
Serviced regions: Beenleigh, Bethania, Eagleby, Edens Landing, Holmview, Mount Warren Park, Logan, Waterford, Toowoomba, Ipswich, Coorparoo, Beaudesert, Victoria Point, Browns Plains
Only for people with mental Illness
Please see the below attachment for further details.
If you do not meet our criteria, please look up the following organisations.